Employment Based Immigration

San Francisco Bay Area Immigration

Non-Immigrant Employment Visas

A non-immigrant employment based visa only allows a person to enter temporarily, whereas an immigrant visa (green card) holder can enter and stay permanently.

How long someone can be admitted to the U.S. depends on which immigration status they are admitted on an employment based visa. A person admitted in one non-immigrant status can often change their status in order to stay for a different non-immigrant purpose. Some non-immigrant visas, such an H-1B allow for  dual intent. For example, when someone who holds an H-1B visa falls in love and gets married to a US Citizen in the USA, their status can typically be adjusted for permanent immigrant status through their marriage.

The following is list of non-immigrant visas through employment that we provided services for:

  • H-1B Visa
  • O-1 Visa
  • TN Visa
  • E-1 Visa
  • E-2 Visa
  • Permanent Green Card Based on Employer Sponsor

Our firm can help you obtain the visa category that is right for you, and assist you in the process of changing status from your current category to the new category. In appropriate cases, we can also obtain legal status and work authorization for your dependent family members.